Being a travel blogger is so, so much more than writing great articles. You have to be a master negotiator, a social saveur, a marketing maven. You have to be up-to-date on trends, able to write up an article at the drop of a hat, and do it all while on the road. Easy, right?
After an overwhelming interest in our blogging program, we’ve decided to launch a brand new initiative. It’s called #BlogSchool!
What is #BlogSchool?
At #BlogSchool, amazing bloggers from the Wanderful community will help YOU to grow the travel blog of your dreams using expert tips, personalized feedback, and support that only our sisterhood of women travelers can provide.
Each course features small-group learning, video lessons from some of the world’s best travel bloggers, weekly homework assignments, and more. We’re starting off with a four-week blogging intensive to help you get settled into your shoes as a travel blogger. We’re also considering other #School sessions (whether blogging, travel, or entrepreneurship-related). Share with us other things you’d like to learn in the comments, and we’ll consider adding them in later.
About the 4-Week Blogging Intensive
The 4-Week Blogging Intensive is a high-quality, high-impact course that helps beginner-level travel bloggers become informed and skilled media professionals.
The course consists of four modules, bringing together video tutorials led by superstar bloggers in the industry, weekly homework assignments and resources, and a weekly Skype session conducted in a personalized and intimate group forum. Each group is given a mentor, who will help guide it through a hands-on, discussion-heavy writers’ workshop with group editing and homework assignments.
The $199 tuition ($174 for pro members) provides you with:
- 4 in-depth video tutorials with some of our industry’s top influencers
- Weekly homework assignments and at least one great article that you can put to immediate use on your own blog
- 4 weekly resource guides for additional information about topics discussed in each session
- Participation in an intimate, personalized group of women bloggers; editorial guidance; and feedback
- Ample handouts and worksheets for you to help realize your blog goals
- The option to write a guest post on sheswanderful.com
- A completion badge for your blog
- Ongoing access to a secret Facebook group for blogging intensive alums to help each other
- 3 months of pro membership at sheswanderful.com.
On our end, we’re using the $199 fee to pay our bloggers for their hard work and compensate our mentors and instructors for their time. Amazing, right?
Our 4-week intensive will begin the first week of January. Other enrollments will begin the first week of February, March, etc. A few weeks before the course starts, we’ll email you with what you need to know.
What are you waiting for? Sign up!!
This just in: We’re giving ONE enrollment to #BlogSchool away for FREE!
That’s right! Just share in the comments why YOU want to be a part of #BlogSchool and other topics you’d like to learn about besides blogging, and you’ll be automatically enrolled to win a FREE ticket! We’ll be selecting a winner on Friday, December 11 at 5:59pm ET. Open enrollment will close on Tuesday, December 15.
Featured image by Pixabay user StartupStockPhotos.